Cannon Ball

This is my entry for I Heart Faces ‘Water’ theme this month.
It’s one of my favorites..and I’ll be dang… I actually have this printed AND hanging on my wall upstairs!
Success!
——
 Her new thing last night was ‘Barbie does cannon balls into the tub’.
I just have to document that little tidbit because my memory sucks.
I feel like I can hardly remember anything about my poor middle child. Her toddler-hood is somewhat of a blur and I hate myself for that.
—–
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

Yes, both are stunning – might be a bit partial to the black and white – but, then, I generally am! I didn’t really start documenting or scrapbooking until my oldest was 14! There were boxes and boxes of photos…but very very few recorded tidbits. Luckily my oldest has memories of childhood that are amazing! So, she fills me in on lots of things! So glad I found you – heading off to the Ochoco’s to find other family members who are camping up there somewhere!

That has been one of the great benefits of technology. The ability to write stuff down and capture things in the moment. I’m sure, no… I KNOW, this moment would of been lost in time if I hadn’t taken a photo and blogged about it. I have even found stuff on my old posts that I totally forgot about! haha 🙂

These are just so sweet. Love this memory captured. I’m partial to B&W but love them both. Thank you for joining us this week on LTT!

Love them both! I can relate to the blur of the middle (in my case – second) child. I wish I had photographed him more as a little baby. But there’s always the present 🙂 Your captures are lovely…

It’s nice to hear I’m not the only one. I think at the time I was just so busy with two little kids and trying to make it through the day that there wasn’t time for packing away memories. At least that’s what I tell myself. 😉 Thank you for commenting!

Sometimes I need to stop as simple, but I over do it! haha I would encourage you to take chances though, it’s always a learning experience when you venture out of your comfort zone. 🙂 Thanks for commenting!

Oh I love this dilemma, an awesome photo that looks great in B&W and sepia. Have to say I adore both, she looks like she’s sitting in a giant teacup! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with #bwphotoproject